Frequently Asked Questions!
Do you provide reports?
- Never. This is to ensure the safety of the network. You can however check webmaster tools for the links, as I don't block google.
Changing orders at a later date.
Be 100 percent certain of your order when you make it. I will not change posts after they have been posted/indexed and scheduled.
Do you allow Pharma/Pills/Porn/Adult/Black Hat Stuff/Payday Loans?
-Nope. Don't ask.
How Long do they stay on the homepage?
- The posts are permanent and will be on the homepage for about 3 - 4 weeks and then roll off into the inner pages.
How many posts does it take to rank?
- I have no idea and neither does anyone else. Don't ask this question. I fucking hate it.
My site is brand new, should I buy posts?
- Probably not.
What is your TAT?
- TAT is hard to state. In most cases I am dripping posts 30 days or more. This also means I'll have to deliver early to avoid the auto-refund since the max guaranteed delivery date is 29 days. I also have to get content ready and queued. All of that takes time. When I deliver I give you the last post date for your order so you know when things finish.
If I buy more than 10 posts do they go on different blogs?
- Yes, they go on different blogs. Remember I'm human if this does happen, let me know and i'll replace.
Do you offer discounts on bulk orders?
-No. Anybody offering discounts on their posts should tell you something about their posts.
Are these blogs niche specific?
-No. They are general blogs.
Link based tests
Typically every year we run link based tests for toxicity. In an effort to show those off, and demonstrate movement from a single link. I'll be providing them as we go. Typically we let these tests run for 3 months +/- 2 weeks as that has been shown as being the average time to show movement in a positive or negative direction. If the site doesn't show false positives and has a positive impact on ranking, it is added to the network.
Each of the following screenshots is for a serperate site. Each site received one link. We have our own method for determining link targets. This usually results in the best option as you have a clear idea of pass/fail.
The screenshots show movement on newer sites already showing movement, as well as old sites already part of this gig showing movement. Again it is very very early.
The targets are all local in nature. They are all large cities (150k-700k population) and service style keywords. This is done because Local typically moves faster than other styles of sites and typically have little to no competition if chosen correctly. This is only a snippet of current tests. Be sure to stay tuned for more...
Updated Ranking Screenshots: July-ish to October-ish
Updated Screenshots: May-ish to June-ish.
Again I can't stress this enough. I pretty much hate ranking screenshots. I tried to add more details into these, like the type of keyword they used as well as volumes to note. In some cases stories of what was going on in some cases. People who work with me and give me solid sites for posts are going to perform super well in comparison to people who have garbage diversity and terrible on-site. These links only perform as nicely as what i'm given.
To note there are orders from June still on drip and things are just taking longer in general to kick-in as far as links go. I'm noticing that, as well as other SEOs, so if you are patient, you will see good things.
If you haven't heard of Private Blog Networks (PBNs) by now then you are likely living under a rock. In 2015 and into the future links are THE MOST IMPORTANT factor to rank a site. I don't care what anybody says, if your backlink profile doesn't consist of strong links, you will not rank. This network was hand picked for Source Market from my Client based network of 200+ sites.